1. Walsh, M., Church, C., Hoffmeister, A., Smith, D., Haworth, J. (2020). Validation of a portable force plate for evaluating postural sway. Perceptual and Motor Skills 0(0) 1-9 2020.
2. Wood, K., Berg, W.P., Salcedo, N., Walsh, M., Biller, K. (2020). The effects of closed kinetic chain and open kinetic chain exercise on hip musculature strength and timing in women. Gazzetta Medica Italiana. April;179(4):213-23.
3. Smith, D., Haug, M., Walsh, M. (2019). The effect of posture on neck proprioception and head/neck stabilization in asymptomatic participants. Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association. Vol 63. no 2.
4. Walsh, M., Slattery, E., McMath, A., Haworth, J. (2018) Training history constrains postural sway dynamics: a study of balance in collegiate ice hockey players. Gait and Posture, vol 66. Pp 278-282.
5. Haworth, J., Strang, A., Hieronymus, M. Walsh M. (2018). Temporal more than spatial regulation of sway is important for posture in response to an ultra-compliant surface. Somatosensory & Motor Research.
6. Creekmur C, Haworth J, Cox R, Walsh M. (2017). Effects of a plyometric performed during warm up on 20 and 40 meter sprint performance. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness.
7. Waxman J., Walsh, M., Smith, S., Berg, W., Ward, R., Noyes, F. (2016) The Effects of a 6-Week Neuromuscular Training Program on Quadriceps and Hamstring Muscle Activation during Side-Cutting in High School Female Athletes. Journal of Athletic Training & Sports Health Care.